Living Well in Retirement – Make Good Decisions Now

Let’s assume you have to pick one of the options below:
A. 100% likelihood of running out of money ten years into retirement, or
B. 70% chance of losing 30% of your money in the next five years but a good chance
of not running out of money in retirement for at least twenty plus years.
If your answer to the question above was option B, you may be unusual.Delta Wealth Adviser20170505

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *